Trustees are the life-blood of a charity. They are the people who make the decisions which affect the day to day running of the organisation, and plan the activities which need to happen for the charity to achieve its aims and objectives working within the Charity Commission guidelines.
HNA’s trustees, and their roles, as at January 2020, are:
- Lesley Griffiths – Chair and DBS officer
- Kathy Robinson – Vice Chair and Fund Raiser
- Randy Banks – Company Secretary Policies and compliance adviser.
- John Wilkinson - Treasurer (retiring February 2020)
- Anne Daniels – Bookings Officer
- Paul Huntley – Training and Scouting.
- Loraine Grainger – D of E.Trainer
- Jan Knox - Business and procedures adviser. RYA Training
- Andy Steel – Tech advisor, Trainer
- Graham Griffiths – Volunteer Controller, IT, Line Manager & Office Manager
- Barry Holland –
- Daphne Smith -
In addition to the above, we also have a Project Manager who oversees HNA on a day to day basis along with a number of other short-term staff and volunteers:
- Dave Wright – Project Manager, NCBA Training